Senior Client Partner
Crisp is on a lookout for a passionate and results driven Senior Client Partner whose focus will be on developing long-term customer relationships in order to up and cross-sell and re-imbed the value of Crisp into our existing customer base which includes some of the biggest brands in the world from luxury fashion, to entertainment, airlines, financial sector, gaming companies & TV channels.
By proactively leading the accounts, you will listen, identify and understand their needs and help recognise opportunities to deliver additional services via face to face meetings and stakeholder networking.
Working in this dynamic customer facing role, you will utilise your skills and experience to develop close and personalised business relationships with the right stakeholders and support our customers by delivering Crisp’s expertise to the highest standard.
Driven by results, and working closely with our team of global experts, you will make sure that the services delivered are accurate, relevant and in line with changing customer’s and industry needs.
Benefits of this position will include an uncapped commission and extensive worldwide travel!
- Previous sales / account development experience being responsible for multimillion ARR
- Extensive experience managing customer growth dealing with C Level and VP level executives at global brands
- Solid commercial acumen, with experience in leading and negotiating contracts & high level pricing / commercial agreements
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Background in Digital Marketing or Social Media at Account Director/ Group Account Director or Business Development Director level
- Ability to present new ideas with a strategic mindset
- Willingness to take ownership and make executive decisions across client retention, upsell and downsell strategies and initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations
- The ability to successfully interact with your customer base in a professional and consultative manner
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, written, verbal communication skills with an ability to multi-task
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness and life insurance cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Fruit on Mondays
- Breakfast or beer and pizza on Fridays!
Crisp Thinking’s mission is to protect Global Brands, children and social platforms from Social Media content risk. At Crisp we believe that everyone should be safe from damaging social media content. We are a high growth ARR driven company with huge growth targets that already works with 1000’s of the world’s best-known brands and social platforms.
Crisp comprises hundreds of expert consultants in linguistics, moderation, psychology, data protection, law and regulation supported by world leading proprietary software and empowered by knowledge and expertise to intervene decisively to protect brands from social media risks in minutes, 24/7 across the globe.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”